Gist

Nigerians Advice Me : I Long To Be A Good Wife But Can’t Find Anyone To Marry Me

woman-looking-for-husband

I’m 38. I’m a nice person. All I have ever dreamed of is being married. I know I would make the perfect wife. I’m not jealous, I’m not a pushover, yet I would devote myself to making sure my husband is happy.
Deep down, I want to feel needed. I want to be the person who fusses over my husband’s dinner, who keeps a perfect running household and still manages to look elegant and beautiful at dinnertime. I want to be taken care of, to be looked after, but more importantly to feel safe. All my friends are getting married,

some of them to guys who are really, really below their league, and yet I cannot find anyone who wants to marry me. I’m constantly searching for that one person who will be my saviour.
My greatest fear is that I will end up alone.I can see myself at 40, still single and living in a little flat that I bought at 38, which seemed super independent and grown-up but at 40 seems like the biggest humiliation.
Use your ← → (arrow) keys to browse

Comments

comments

SEE ALSO :  Lady Confess to How She Got a Job for Her Husband After Sleeping with His 3 Friends

You Might Also Like

103 Comments

• Reply Yussuf July 7, 2016 at 6:26 am

I have advice for her if she can contact me because am a good Muslim and I can’t say it out to enyone and her age is far from my

• Reply Mudashiru August 7, 2016 at 2:04 pm

Pray To God Persistently With Fasting , God Will Show You Your Heart Desire, Don’t Be Deceived By Sugar Coated Men.

• Reply Adewale July 7, 2016 at 7:57 am

dnt mind if I can get u my Facebook account is,Adewale Akindele (wale proper)

• Reply ifeanyi July 7, 2016 at 9:04 am

i am interested.08038918652

• Reply Raimi Bello July 9, 2016 at 11:20 pm

I am interested,contact me 08033114706

• Reply Daniel Clement July 7, 2016 at 12:15 pm

My sister I am touched by ur bravery and sincerity in speaking out. Stop thinking of a man that can take care of you instead think of a man you can care for and add value to his life. A wife is to be an asset not a liability. Any man that you treat this way will literally want to worship u.Even God and nature will ensure it bcos that is the natural course of life.” sowing and reaping”. Meanwhile you are beautiful.

• Reply Dickson July 17, 2016 at 3:24 pm

I agree with you …

• Reply kehinde July 7, 2016 at 11:42 pm

pls contact me on this number for advice bcs is not matter to discuse on net.
    08167713663 mr kehinde

• Reply F rank ND July 8, 2016 at 8:57 am

I have nothing say than let go on , of you really mean what are saying.

• Reply pst. Nnamdi Echebiri July 9, 2016 at 9:56 pm

But , have you asked God with sincere and seriousness as one depends on him? Be ready to work with one you will build your home together. Your experience is an asset , even if you marry a younger person only let your humility be genuine (from your heart) not because of your age. And don’t because age enter into wrong hand the Lord Jesus is still ready to help you. Till I see more opportunity to advice you more thanks and God you to get the right partner.

• Reply Emmanuel akinnibi August 1, 2016 at 9:35 am

life is jst a face instead pray for d right man dat will worship u inrespective of deir religion
      if u dnt mind lez Huck up on fb n chat

• Reply George u okeke July 9, 2016 at 4:10 pm

pls if you will marry me as second wife, then contact me 08038485957

• Reply Abey July 9, 2016 at 5:19 pm

Am Abey, 42yrs,single, am into business-selling raw rice at Ibadan, seriously searching too,pls get to me on this contant—-08160293176 or on whatspp—08159276058,on facebook /abiodunkabir10,pls get back to me

• Reply nelson July 9, 2016 at 5:32 pm

contact 07017998331

• Reply joseph solomon July 9, 2016 at 5:35 pm

my dear sister it hard to hear dis frm a beautiful lady like u but pls look bck to ur young age dp u use to sellect d type of men u want to follow if only u can manged me but i just 33 years old my number is 08106863098

• Reply Olalekan Alli July 9, 2016 at 8:36 pm

You need to look back and see what you’ve done to guys in the past. But nevertheless, my take is that you can really be happy being another wife if you consider it. Some guys will want to prey on you because of your message. Please look before you leap.

• Reply Chuks July 9, 2016 at 8:57 pm

My dear,you have everything a man need in a woman.please don’t let any one to advise you lather go close to your God in sincere fasting and prayers.He will answer you nd show you the way to your destiny.remember God says whatever that concerns you also concern him.most men will use this and take advantage of you nd break your heart,but God can never break your heart.please my dear wise up in God.

• Reply Garba Usman July 9, 2016 at 10:14 pm

My sister the best thing for you is to keep in prayers at all the times God the Almighty will fine a good solution for you, continue Is’taharah in the middle of every night for fourth days God will definitely answer your prayers you also put it in mind god is always answers our prayers.

• Reply AROMZY July 9, 2016 at 11:12 pm

SISTER GOD WILL GIVE YOU YOUR HEARTDESIRE FEAR NOT FOR MY GOD IS WITH YOU PLEASE CALL MY PASTOR GIDEON HE WILL ADVICE YOU MORE 08160058844 THANKS.

• Reply agbaje isaac July 11, 2016 at 10:46 pm

Hones

• Reply agbaje isaac July 11, 2016 at 10:55 pm

Honestly to have good and best marriage,happly live must agree and accep fault and to apologized more contact me 08153532937

• Reply Ken July 10, 2016 at 12:00 am

Link me with Honourable Ayiba. Or 08039237593 lets talk about your future etc. You will rejoice finally with your choice of man…… I like your courage.

• Reply Apostle Adeniran I. M July 10, 2016 at 8:52 am

Your case is spiritual. Thus it requires a spiritual approach. If you could be sincere enough to agree with this, I can guarantee you that if you can surrender your life to Jesus he will do it for you. Contact me on 08181240816 for prayers and counselling. You are blessed ijmn.

• Reply Olufemi July 10, 2016 at 9:39 am

Olu is my name,try to send your details to this contact 08132762387,if you possess the qualities you claim,try to send your details to me.

• Reply joshua July 10, 2016 at 4:24 pm

Can a man express his feelings like this and see a lady that have a future to be leave contact anyhow? But some man dont have second thought all their belive is fun and uf u check their empty.

• Reply harry July 10, 2016 at 11:30 pm

since January 1st I have been looking for a woman who could stand in who could say am not wat people thing am who could say I am ready to go wit u no matter d situation no matter rhe presure as we build up the wall together can i find that woman in u?

• Reply Prince Olumide July 11, 2016 at 1:29 pm

pls call 07051888160

• Reply Olarewaju July 11, 2016 at 1:34 pm

I am 39yrs 4rm Ekiti and I am civil servant so reach me through dis number 08163342353 or 07053388333

• Reply Jay July 11, 2016 at 2:54 pm

hold on God He will surely grant your heart desire

• Reply Hon Abdu Ramalan July 11, 2016 at 3:31 pm

I wish you the best I but I have a reservation call me on my private number for advice 07055212939

• Reply vincent joseph July 11, 2016 at 5:06 pm

we learn from our mistakes, I know that a beautiful woman like u will not talk or said to me that she never have a guy or boy friends, Jost check your past it as happen, does time that you wested selecting the most Anson or rich person is your mistakes, but God know why fore everything that happen in every human being life, if God said you will marry your age Meath or someone younger than you are just take it with faith, but continue to thank God fore were you are, thank you fore your time bye and remenbless!

• Reply Adebisi Grace July 11, 2016 at 9:25 pm

My sister my deeply concern .But the truth is that for every woman ,their is a man.God will give u bone of ur bone,call unto Him He will answer u Jeremiah 33vs3.May be dis true story will help u.A lady was adviced to watch and pray b4 marriage she refused end up to marry a man ,firstly was loved and cared for later their were challenges, dis man began to beat her to d last during dis time she lost her joy,children and even was later divorce after 10 years added to her age was 52.Then her case becomes back to square 1.Pls u wonderfully made,pray,watch very well don’t rush urself.I will also be praying 4 u.

• Reply ibrahim Yunusa July 12, 2016 at 6:45 am

Ask from He alone with sincere mind d owner of d universe n d giver will surely suprise u.Don’t give up pls Allah is with u

• Reply tosin July 13, 2016 at 8:56 am

My dear sister why have u loosed hope so soon dt makes u think this is the solution in the Holy book it is written proverb 3:5-6 “I will direct ur step”meaning when u seem not to figure it out the lord is ablecture cry unto him give him thanks return all glory to him and see what comes out of it plsssss my sister don’t let men use ur glory let God name be glorified in ur life through your story.thanks

• Reply ayodele July 15, 2016 at 1:47 pm

U see I would adverse u to stop worry abt getting husband @the right time God will give u the right men and if u can come to single fellowship by pastor bimbo odunkoya fountain of life Church on Monday 6pm God will touch u

• Reply kenneth July 16, 2016 at 6:38 pm

If you are for real contact me with this number 07066488964 let’s get settled together for life but am a Christian if you don’t mind

• Reply Iro July 16, 2016 at 10:59 pm

Allah will surely make easy for us. Allah we need is prayers. My sister, can we connect pls?

• Reply Iro July 16, 2016 at 11:05 pm

Allah will surely make it easy for us, and all we need is prayers.

• Reply musa July 17, 2016 at 12:49 am

am also single, check my profile if u will married me contact me on my mail. I don’t want talk much.

• Reply Anateks Nduka July 17, 2016 at 4:59 am

please my love be very careful n i pray that u dnt enter into wrong hand.

• Reply Muhammad July 17, 2016 at 10:20 am

Kindly provide your details through a text to 09098845418

• Reply Iwori owolobi July 21, 2016 at 2:57 am

I hav seen a lady who married at 45 si still hold on to God he wil do it for u

• Reply oluwafemi July 23, 2016 at 5:49 am

plic am a mareg man if you can contact me (08027090049)plic com to me.

• Reply oluwafemi July 23, 2016 at 5:56 am

oluwafemi by nem contatme on 08027090049 or wasap me

• Reply Adekoboko July 24, 2016 at 10:30 am

For every problem, there is a solution. I think it is spiritual. Nevertheless, God will do it for you. Who knows, from all that advertised themselves, God may pick one for you. If you don’t mind, call or text my number, mind you, I’m not proposing to you. We will both move from pillar to post, shake the gate of heaven. Your problem will be over. You will be able to choose for yourself. For God has given to us the power to choose.

• Reply Adekoboko July 24, 2016 at 10:33 am

Number to above comment 08062878481

• Reply Adekoboko July 24, 2016 at 10:36 am

Number to the above comment 08062878481

• Reply oluwaseun akintibu July 24, 2016 at 12:02 pm

Morning and hapi wkend….I don’t kw if possible to contact me on this no….09059449380…am from ife single 33 year old…I don’t need ur money…just hapi home

• Reply oluwaseun akintibu July 24, 2016 at 12:04 pm

Am God fearing and very well discipline…

• Reply Innocent /Benchris July 24, 2016 at 12:15 pm

Just Trust God and he will make a way were there is no way for you .may the Almighty Help U Scare Through
    Send a massage to my email or dial my Digit 0902-922-499-2 staying in Lafia

• Reply Israel uchechukwu July 24, 2016 at 2:13 pm

You didn’t identify yourself in this post. Your beliefs, background, profession etc weren’t there. And they are some of the considerations in marriage. moreover, no direct contact of yours. You are beautiful no doubt but that’s not all about that. I would like to talk with you. My number is 09091906252. Do have a great week ahead.

• Reply efi July 24, 2016 at 2:14 pm

What do you think is the cause? Which religion are you and do you still have parent?08140159234

• Reply oluwadamilare July 24, 2016 at 4:11 pm

Oluwadamilare by name,sister with GOD all things are possible,d alpha and omega he never fail, pls do give me a call 08103118335

• Reply samuel July 24, 2016 at 6:44 pm

Thus anything too difficult for God to do,Jesus is the God of all flesh,he said ask it shall be given on to you,pray until something happened.if you realy want your problem to be over,Go to mountain of mercy,CAC Orioke Ikoyi @ Ero omo village,spend 7day their,ask God any thing u want therehe will answer you wt fire.proper address.enter Ibadan from anywhere in Nigeria,drop @ iwo road.ask of apomun ikire motor,enter it tell drive r to drop at iyana orioke,enter bike to take u to C A C mountain.then ask of female mountain.ur problems is over.

• Reply Giddy July 24, 2016 at 11:23 pm

Never lost your hoPe, God can still do wonder and miracle in your life…. +13177025694…. Whatsaap alone.

• Reply Oluwaseun July 25, 2016 at 5:52 am

Hello ma,all you need is JESUS, repent of your sin and give your life to him and after that you will go into serious prayer with fasting and finally deliverance and I know God will surely deliver you in JESUS name. If you are willing you come to Redemption Aflame Ministry No 9B Anifowose close Off Adebola street,Via Adeniran Ogunsanya,Surulere Lagos or call 09080066997

• Reply Oluwaseun July 25, 2016 at 6:21 am

My sister seek Jesus and he will give you the of your desire and ready to fast and pray, and you can whatsapp me on this number 09080066997. God is waiting to solve your problem

• Reply Evergreen July 25, 2016 at 10:26 am

Real husband here call me with these line 08027639388 God bless you

• Reply dare tolulope July 26, 2016 at 10:06 am

Lord knows the reason for delaying your marriage. All the guys that has been coming pray and God will see you through. I pray with authority God in his infinite mercy will send your husband.

• Reply olorunkemi July 26, 2016 at 10:56 am

You just need some advice contact this no 08074105542

• Reply joseph July 26, 2016 at 11:06 am

delay is nt a denial,God is reserving the best man for you, remain faithful and your heart desire shall be grand, as long as you can bow your kneel to pray, sister you can change anything, trust only in the lord, the best husband and best kids are coming, sometimes delay brings about testimony, laugh your way into victory, cheer up pretty you are the best of God

• Reply Topmat July 26, 2016 at 6:49 pm

a spiritual advice for u is to go for 3days white fasting and serious prayers..blv me God will surely intervene in ur matter. U can also contact me to pray along with u on 08033734584 or whatsapp me on 08027302992 . Am Topmat. Bless u dear.

• Reply Rahman July 26, 2016 at 10:29 pm

Pls contact me 08038998284, am a good muslim

• Reply Kopleng kenneth July 27, 2016 at 7:03 am

Hmmmmm! I hv dat same issue in my plc, by god grace she is marry wit 2 kids. I want 2 tel u, wit god all tins are possible 07052527329 or 08175171455 or sent me a message through my e mail koplengkenneth@yahoo.com

• Reply prophet. Temi johnson. July 27, 2016 at 7:33 am

Hi, I’m prophet Temitope johnson. May God in his abundant mercy grant u according to your hrt desire. N take u to ur comfort chair. Can u contact me for some hidding revelation. Try n God we interven into ur marital issue. 08061166913/09024607672. May God give u grace to do so.

• Reply Excel July 27, 2016 at 9:24 am

Please my dear I understand what you are going through and I believe I have a solution for your predicament am a pastor and I believe that if you contact me God will use me to help you contacts 08123414944 or sanorah 2000@yahoo. Co.uk. my name is Excel

• Reply Anthony July 28, 2016 at 1:54 pm

my dear sister watch & be very careful, age is number pray to god for a perfect match and you shall laugh last in.

• Reply Kunle July 28, 2016 at 4:41 pm

Be extremely careful about ppl coming your way on this matter. God Almighty knowing your predicament will give you suitable husband. 08025518988

• Reply Joseph July 28, 2016 at 10:26 pm

My name is Joseph, I,m 31 yrs old I need a Godfearing lady that will take me for whom I,m and take me for everything, though money is nt everything call me 08147757176

• Reply olayinka July 31, 2016 at 4:41 am

Contact me on 07065222741.am olayinka a public servant.

• Reply Ibrahim August 1, 2016 at 9:02 am

Salam alaikum sister i wish u d best of luck . But wish 2 talk 2 u privately u can contact me on 080 65 67 47 41 .

• Reply hassan ali August 1, 2016 at 9:28 am

hmm everyone comment who will u no if is de one but think is twice

• Reply abdulrazak August 1, 2016 at 10:40 am

nice story my dear dis Is my Number If are in 4 me u Can call me on dis 08050548134$08102848058

• Reply Emma August 1, 2016 at 11:12 am

Emmanuel just bealive me there will not there will there must b right at d end of d tunnel OK God must help u just call me I have sumthig to tell u 08132520943

• Reply jude August 2, 2016 at 11:22 am

may God help you to be with right person

• Reply Prof. Ehimare August 7, 2016 at 2:04 pm

Are you reliable, God fearing,homy?

• Reply ayoola us August 7, 2016 at 2:10 pm

I wiil try my best to tk care of u if u dnt to tk me as am contant me 08028106081.

• Reply Mudashiru August 7, 2016 at 2:14 pm

I Apreciate Ur Courage,but Pray Fervently To God.With Fasting , God Will Show You Your Heart Desire, Do’t Be Deceiyed By Sugar Coated Men.

• Reply ehims onyi August 7, 2016 at 2:16 pm

Prayer is the key to every problem but little thing that i want to chip into this is that even at 50 you still see a man who will love as you are not who you are is not too late for miraclies to happen all it will take is time but keep praying to God but as you are a moslem you still have chances to pray your kuran it shall be well with you…

• Reply Murtadah Oluwalolola August 7, 2016 at 2:49 pm

Huunnn Nbi Adiye Nsunkun Ahileyin Nibe Lajanaku Nsukun Airete Botie Greetings ? In Arabic : As’ Salam Aleiq Waramotulahi Wabarakatuhu ” In English : Peace Of The Creature Shall Be Upon You . Pls Dont Be Annoyed To My Advice I Want You To Take It As Your Chalenge Pendly Those That Had Early Marriage Are Also Face Their Chalenges I Believe Your Chalenges Is Over As You Shouth Out . If I May Know You One On One , Yoruba Says Ti Egunn Badebi Yeee Osetantofeyoni

• Reply Prince taiwo August 7, 2016 at 3:14 pm

what you get on the net is 99.9% fake on issues like this,the answer is not on the net,if you are sincere message me through facebook.

• Reply Demola August 7, 2016 at 3:17 pm

I need someone like you am39 Muslim business man.

• Reply Uncle J August 7, 2016 at 3:19 pm

Are you a Christian? Do you work for God in an y department of your church or are you among them that always went to church only to sit on a seat cleaned by another person. There is something God deposits in everyone. Use it and work for him. If you can’t clean, you sing, or many other works in his house. There is somewhere you fit in, try it. It’s well

• Reply Tunde blaq August 7, 2016 at 3:26 pm

Your problems is so small for God to solve, he his a respecter of no man, the whole world call him nd he answers. Why do u worry so much my dear? Call him with a sincere heart in prayers and fasting, you will have all cause to glorify his mighty name.

• Reply Ekuma Augustine August 7, 2016 at 4:23 pm

uphold to your God for fervently because there is reason for very thing . it is better to be single than to marry and start praying to be single . God plans for you can never change . pls. wait for your time.

• Reply Ekuma Augustine August 7, 2016 at 4:26 pm

Uphold to your lord fervently because there is reason for everything the thought of God for you is of good and not of evil . pls wait for your time . it is better to be single than to marry and start praying to single .

• Reply Yk olatunji August 8, 2016 at 2:47 am

My candid advice for you is to go it low.If yo you have a car from this moment drop it and start to ride in buses.Trek where necessary ,attend parties where you are a strange person.Hide your greatness and be ready to listen to any one who may approach you.Go together with him to make sure that fellow is very serious to have you.Do not declare who you are until you are convince he is for you.You equally need prayer along,if you are a Muslim use the first verse of the Noble Quran-Fatia.when you recite it to -idina strata limustakimo-repeat this 100times Allah will surely direct you.Good luck .

• Reply E . A Goke August 8, 2016 at 3:40 am

Can we have a private discussion, if you dnt mind please?

• Reply Haruna August 8, 2016 at 7:31 am

I don’t know we’re u are if not I for call u for an
    advice I pity u

• Reply princeozed August 8, 2016 at 7:47 am

My dear, just fast , pray for God to show u the source of ur problem because its not ordinary. Restitution is very necessary too. Tankuooo

• Reply Kenneth obi August 8, 2016 at 10:03 am

am a young man of 29yrs old I also love to marry a woman who is older dan me,if only she will understand dat am her head no matter d age difference den u can cal me on dis nober 09033825921 fr we to finalize d issue on grounds.pls no mail call or flash

• Reply Balogun Olumide Valentine August 8, 2016 at 10:16 am

I dnt have anyting to say here. Am Olumide by name try and reach me on dis number. 07062414988. Remain ever bless.

• Reply shanu azeez August 9, 2016 at 7:44 am

U better don’t tell people ur predicament can they solve it for? pls tel ur God ur obstacles I’m sure he is the only solution to ur problem Allah will answer ur prayer Amin.

• Reply shanu azeez August 9, 2016 at 7:47 am

Never listening to humans beg ur God.

• Reply martins ogheneoruese August 13, 2016 at 10:20 am

Am Martins by name am single pls cont me with this 08134485752 or whatsapp me with this 09056010109 be bless

• Reply Mohammed August 13, 2016 at 11:16 am

Am a young of 33 year old and already married with 2 love kids and i was touch with your story and brave to public this nowadays man are very hard to found whom love you sincely but to be very candid with you i have much interest in you for the sake of God so if you will not mind kindly contact me on whatsapp via this number 08065067544: thanks

• Reply mike bassey etim August 13, 2016 at 1:51 pm

My dear i wounder why it happens this way but I belive is God work, there’s a purpose for this. I don’t know if you will be able to contact my email or chat me up on whatsapp so that I can tell you what to do fasting and prayers are require for God to show you who your reall husband is. Forget about all the peopl that says am interested, your husand is in God’s hand, destiny only delay but never dedine have faith. Contact me for prayers 09033123669,08100112435 God bless you.

• Reply Offo Calistus Maku August 13, 2016 at 2:43 pm

What can I really tell her that will make any sense? Obviously those who are more advanced and experience I guess have spoken even though I did not go through all the comments they made. Another thing is the obvious, that she is older than myself but I have this to say. You should know first that you are unique, your content is different from your friends, in so many things, its okay to get worried but it will be better to be patient and pray more but most importantly are you a child of God? Not by being good or good works. You have tried other means right? Try Jesus Christ.

• Reply Custom.O Wilfred August 13, 2016 at 6:54 pm

Don’t allow them to deceive you with their deceptive promises, you can contact me with this number, 08065836637, you need somebody who have the fear of God, i’m a God fearing person.

• Reply jude kelvin August 14, 2016 at 2:38 am

Nothing is imposoble if you have God, it jist reqiuire you to be strong in faith and hold on to God your creator, well I camnot help unless God put ypur help in my hands, a word of advice and free time talk might help a little , so I’m saying you should try and contact me if you’d need a reaLly good friend to share things with confidential thongs I like the expresion of not wantingto grow old alone may God grant you your heary desire (09083466461) call me I’m kelvin.

• Reply Goodluck Nwogbo August 28, 2016 at 3:58 pm

add me on what’s app am 27 years let talk on what’s app contact 07063027434 charles by name

• Reply dammy thomas October 7, 2016 at 7:38 am

Will u marry my son of same age with u

• Reply dammy thomas October 7, 2016 at 7:40 am

Will u marry my son of the same age with u