Gist

Please Advice Me : My Husband is Asking Me to Kill Our Fifth Child

sadex

The woman shared her story on break_or_make up where she told stunned readers about her husband’s desire for her to kill their unborn baby.
According to her, she is pregnant with their fifth child but the man is already complaining that he already has too many kids.
He is now asking her to abort the pregnancy.
Below is how she put the story:
Use your ← → (arrow) keys to browse

Comments

comments

SEE ALSO :  Police arrest two men with human wrists in Osun State

You Might Also Like

11 Comments

• Reply wale August 31, 2016 at 7:52 am

If you love yourself don’t try any abortion okay…. Confront your husband and tell him his a selfish man, he has. Enough kids already and his plan is to kill you after you give him 4 good four. Judt don’t mind him

• Reply Blessing August 31, 2016 at 10:04 am

pls keep your child but dnt get pregnant again , four kids are enough already

• Reply ajokeade September 13, 2016 at 6:29 am

No pls don’t go for abortion ,after Ds pregnancy go for family planning DAT includes u and ur husband .God LL provide for ur family to takia of d baby such happened to my mum too thank God she never did cos d boy my dad told my mum to terminate is my dad replicas and d son after my father heart

• Reply titi September 17, 2016 at 4:49 pm

keep your child madam, the child might be a great child

• Reply Suleman October 1, 2016 at 9:02 am

Madam number one thing I want you to consider is that if in the processing of the abortion something affect your life who will take care of the four? It happened to me, I advised my wife to abort our thord pregnant bcs all her delivery must pass through CS told her to go buy some medicine and take when I come back and ask her she will tell me that I have even used extra after used the one you prescribed may be God is show us to leave it but I disagree until I dream she give birth to a baby boy with flower in his hand from the wumb as we woke I said please take care of this pregnant God will help us the boy now is four years LUKMAN by name, Don’t afraid of anything and don’t fight your husband bcs those babies outside, believe me Almighty God will guide you, you will not lack of any thing to take care of the children, Good morning am Suleman by name from Lagos, wishing you happy independence and remain Blessed.

• Reply Ogunbiyi olubunmi October 1, 2016 at 6:21 pm

Plzzzzz and plzzzz don’t abort the baby o is a sin against God ,may d Lord in his infinity mercy Make d child a great one in life

• Reply Amaka October 1, 2016 at 9:53 pm

Madam pls keep ur baby, no matter what…Jus pray to God, ur husband will see reasons with u later..n make sure u go for family planning after dis one, Hold on to God will will strengthen u!

• Reply Amaka October 1, 2016 at 9:55 pm

Madam pls keep ur baby, no matter what…Jus pray to God, ur husband will see reasons with u later..n make sure u go for family planning after dis one, Hold on to God. He will strengthen u!

• Reply AA October 2, 2016 at 6:52 am

Pls madam don’t do it tell him dat,d child is wul be on ur control.

• Reply Hamfat October 2, 2016 at 2:06 pm

If u kill d nxt president of great country u well go 2 jail bcoz ur husband s among thus dat currpt nigeria

• Reply innocentglory October 2, 2016 at 5:38 pm

This is the reason why we women need to have sumfin doing in case such things occur. Pls my dear dont abort that baby keep it pls keep it, if it means for you to provide for the baby do it after den go for family planning just take it with your husband.