Please advice Me !! My Private Part gets wet for My Houseboy – Married Woman Admits


A marriage of nine years could be at the brink of crashing following the husband’s lack of s*xual responsibility to the wife.

This woman who wrote to relationship therapist, Joro Olumofin has complained bitterly about the s*xual starvation she is passing through in the hands of her man who is suspected to be sleeping with other young ladies.
Currently, she has been lusting after her houseboy with a strong passion to constantly share his bed with him.
Read her story below:
Use your ← → (arrow) keys to browse



SEE ALSO :  See why this Man Committed Suicide in Lagos, a day before his Wedding

You Might Also Like


  • Reply Lawrence September 20, 2016 at 12:51 pm

    I appreciate your pains and feelings caused by your husband’s failure to act as expected. My advice is that before you take any further step or have any affair, please approach the court to disolve this your marriage formerly so that no one will hold you from any end for adult.ery or extra marital affair.

    Also, your house boy is not an option. It’s very ridiculous to reduce yourself to that level. There are other options out there. Goodluck

  • Reply Gideon Eyoren September 26, 2016 at 5:55 am

    It’s ur life, if u can do it with ur house boy and no body knows, no problem but for how long? I think asking for a divorce is better bcos life is too short, enjoy ur life cos he us equally enjoying his.

  • Reply Aity October 25, 2016 at 12:14 pm

    1. pray. 2. send ur houseboy away. 3. re examine urself of any changes in attitude, lifestyle, etc. 4. talk 2 ur husband (please dnt frawn nor shout at him). 5. save ur marriage.

  • Reply jay October 25, 2016 at 4:41 pm

    dont sleep with your house boy woman,wake up from your sleeping….a lot of man out there if you wanna do it.make sure you are separated from him before doing any rubbish outside or get divorce.

  • Reply Adeb October 25, 2016 at 5:01 pm

    please don’t rubbish the life of ur house boy, leave him alone he is not an option at all, seek divorse so that you can enjoy ur life as well. and perhaps u need to find out reason for ur husband failure bfor u react. thanks

  • Reply Amara October 25, 2016 at 6:19 pm

    ma…..I think this is a kind of temptation…..2ru prayer answers might nt come immediately BT I think u will hv to pray like never b4…divorce is good BT……pray first…secure ur marriage if not for anything…4 ur children….pray like Hannah,consult reverends for advice and prayer too…..

    God will help u
    don’t reduce urself and family to houseboy level please ma

  • Reply jay October 31, 2016 at 11:44 am

    Sleeping with your house boy is not the best,because the boy will disrespect you and he can even tell your husband in future.I will advice you to get divorce if you can not hold it any longer because of the urge,or kindly contact my email below i will help you out: williamsmela @ yahoo dot com.

  • Reply emmanuel December 31, 2016 at 10:40 am

    anything can happen sleep with house boy might be forever srecte sleep out outside can also not secrete but if u can maintain this it will last until u are tired , can u have s3x and still put pressure on u husband to still make love to u if u can enjoy. then becareful of the msg and call u make with u s3x mate and know that u s3x mate need a girlfriend so don’t get jerousy. just know one thing one someone dies life continue so if he doesn’t care old take care of uself and maintain u usually character towards him u can whatsapp me on 08034282287

  • Reply NgGod chivalrous February 18, 2017 at 12:21 am

    Call or whatspp this number for councelling..

  • Reply james February 18, 2017 at 12:56 am

    he ya this is a serious matter well all that suggestions are okay but please i want you to do something see things from another angle. ask your self are you submissive to your husband are you obedient to your husband, are you s*xy again like when he first woo you or because you are a mother now so you think you can do anyhow. for helpand please let me tell you nobody is ready to help you they will just add to your pain do not go and meet anybody outside the marriage. go and meet his family officially and meet with your parent too or family set up a meeting with your family and his family and from there let them understand what you are going true and tell them to offer a suggestion from there i mean older ones from the family,
    then throw the rest onto god give it till some times and god will answer your prayers its only that can work ma please your husband loves you

  • Reply Kenny March 30, 2017 at 9:23 am

    For real advice and counselling contact dis number or whatsap,08032186603.I will expect ur msg.

  • Leave a Reply