Every Cloud Has a Silver Lining, right? Hence, here is the HASS Scholarships for Excellence program presenting by the University of Queensland for funding student’s education in Australia.
The fund opportunities are open for high achieving Indian participants to take a postgraduate degree program within the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences at UQ.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Worthy opportunity for Indian candidates
The University of Queensland was established in 1909 by the state parliament. It is Australia’s fifth oldest university and stated as a public research university in Australia.
Why at the University of Queensland? UQ will offer an education which is not just a qualification but a career building path for students. It has award-winning teachers who have a passion for big ideas and devotion to guild candidates.
- University or Organization: The University of Queensland
- Department: Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Up to $10,000 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: India
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: November 30, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: For undertaking a postgraduate degree program within the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant must not simultaneously hold another award. But if candidates have been awarded financial support towards your program please highlight this in your application.
- You must hold an unconditional offer of HASS award and be commencing study at UQ in semester 2020.
How to Apply
There are two steps for applying to the program and the award as well-
- Step One: The participants have to register themselves in a postgraduate degree program at the university.
- Step Two: After being enrolled in a program, the candidates can complete the online application form regarding the fund.
- Supporting Documents: At the time of admission, the participants have to submit their language ability proof, curriculum vitae, copies of degree transcripts or certificates and some others asked by the university.
- Admission Requirements: An ideal participant must complete an undergraduate degree program.
- Language Requirement: Indian candidates are suggested to take the TOEFL or IELTS test for demonstrating the English language ability.
Benefits: The educational fund will provide an amount of $10,000 for up to two years.