Brilliant aspirants from high-income Commonwealth Countries are invited to apply for the Commonwealth PhD Positionsto study at a recognized UK university.
The fund is established to support those eligible candidates who wish to study the full-time doctoral study at a UK university in session 2020-2021.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Excellent opportunity for aspirants from high-income Commonwealth countries
The Commonwealth Scholarship Commission operates within the framework of the Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan. It provides the main UK government award scheme led by international development objectives.
Why should apply to this program? The program provides a professional, high-quality career and information service for students. Students can get the work experience that may be required for their future career
Application Deadline: August 28, 2019
- University or Organization: Commonwealth Scholarship Commission
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Educational fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Anguilla, Australia, Bahamas, Barbados, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Brunei Darussalam, Canada, Cayman Islands, Cyprus, Falkland Islands, Gibraltar, Malta, New Zealand, Seychelles, St Kitts and Nevis, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: The applicants have lived in an eligible Commonwealth country for a period of 5 years for a continuous period within the last 10 years.
- Applicant must be available to start your academic studies in the UK between January to March 2020 (to be agreed by the CSC).
- Aspirants must have top hold an unconditional offer from your chosen university/universities listed on your CSC online application, at the point of being notified that you have been provisionally selected for an award by the CSC.
How to Apply
If you are excited towards this bursary then you are required to be registered as a PhD degree student at a recognized UK university. After taking affirmation, aspirants can download and submit the award application form.
- Must attach the supporting statement from a proposed supervisor at one or more of the UK universities named on your application form, references from at least two individuals, full transcripts detailing all your higher education qualifications, proof that you are a citizen of an eligible Commonwealth country: a copy of your valid passport (or national ID card) showing your photograph, date of birth, and country of citizenship.
- You are needed to hold your first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) honors standard, or a second class degree and relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a Master’s degree)./
- Students must demonstrate that their current level of English language proficiency meets the University’s English proficiency policy.
Benefits: Each successful candidate will get the educational fund for their studies.