Do you want to study in the US or Iceland? Then, the Leifur Eiríksson Foundation Fellowships program is the wheel of fortune for completing your dream of studying at a reputable US or Iceland university.
The program is open for supporting US students pursuing master or PhD studies at any Iceland university. Similarly, to help Iceland participants for pursuing a higher degree program at any US university.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Outstanding opportunity for the US and Iceland participants
Founded in 2001, the Leifur Eiríksson Foundation was governed by a board of trustees appointed by the Central Bank of Iceland. It was established to fund a graduate fellowship exchange program between Iceland and the United States.
Why go with this educational program? This program is giving a fantastic opportunity for studying at any Iceland or US university where students will learn from the best university teachers. They will also have many opportunities for developing their personality.
- University or Organization: The Leifur Eiríksson Foundation
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master or PhD
- Award: $25,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Iceland and the US
- Application Deadline: November 18, 2019, and December 6, 2019 (for submitting documents)
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from Iceland and the US are invited to join.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is available for pursuing a master or a PhD degree in any subject at any US or Iceland university.
- Admissible Criteria: Aspirants need to be Well-Defined research or scholarly project that necessitates an exchange to the host country.
How to Apply
- To Apply: The following two ways will lead you the way of receiving the grant-
- First Step: Candidates need to take admission in a master’s or a PhD degree program at any US or Iceland university.
- Second Step: After being successfully admitted to a university, the participants can apply for the award through the online application portal.
- Third Step: The candidates have to submit their letters of references and transcripts to Karen Torgersen at [email protected] or Coordinator Leifur Eiríksson Foundation Fellowship Program
- 1209 Redbud Road
- Blacksburg, VA 24060
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold an undergraduate degree for a master and a master degree for a PhD degree program.
- Language Requirement: It is expected that all ideal participants have good proficiency in the English language.
The funding education has the value up to $25,000 in project costs including travel to and from the research or study institute will be paid on the scholar’s behalf.