SRM Institute of Science and Technology is welcoming international aspirants to take part in the International program in India.
The program is open for those eligible candidates who wish to pursue the undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD degree coursework for the academic year 2019-2020
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
A fine opportunity for international students to study in India
SRM Institute of Science and Technology offers a wide range of undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs in Engineering, Management, Medicine and Health Sciences, and Science and Humanities. It is known as one of the top-ranking universities in India.
Why at the SRM Institute of Science and Technology? The institute supports students in deciding on their future path of study and helping them to build up their career by providing job opportunities. It provides varied pathways for candidate’s career advancement and professional development.
Application Deadline: Applications are open
- University or Organization: SRM Institute of Science and Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD degree
- Award: 25 – 35 % first-year tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in India
- Eligible Countries: Africa, Iraq, Iran, Myanmar, Brunei, Cambodia, Fiji, Indonesia,Vietnam, PNG, Malaysia, Algeria, Angola, Benin, Burkina Faso, Central African Republic, Cape Verde, Cote d’Ivoire, Comoros, Chad Djibouti, Libya, Liberia, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, Uganda, Malawi, South Sudan, Africa, Egypt, Burundi, Somalia, Guinea, Cameroon, Zambia, Gambia, Mauritius, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Seychelles, Reunion, Mali, Niger, Congo, Mozambique, Namibia, Senegal, Nepal, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Afghanistan & Maldives
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD degree in all subjects
- Admissible Criteria: The fund is available for high performers among International students joining undergraduate and postgraduate programs. The exceptions are MBBS, BDS, BASLP, B. Pharm, Pharm D & PhD Courses.
How to Apply
For grasping this wonderful opportunity, aspirants are needed to be enrolled in the undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD degree coursework at the SRM Institute of Science and Technology. After taking confirmation, seekers can apply for this education award.
For taking affirmation at the institute, seekers are required to check the eligibility criteria for admission and meet the entry requirements of the institute.
- Supporting Documents: In order to apply for a grant, you must have to submit a copy of the transcript and proof of citizenship, gender, and immigration status after recommended for award.
- Language Requirement: If English isn’t your first language, it’s required for you that English language skills are good enough to undertake an intensive and challenging academic.
Benefits: The studentship will provide 25 – 35 % first-year tuition fee for the students to study at the institute.