Swansea University is calling applicants from across the UK and EU for its College of Engineering EPSRC DTP PhD Scholarship in the UK.
The Research programme offers an exciting opportunity for applicants to develop expertise in the fields of solid-state Ionics and solid-state batteries.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Best offer to get a PhD with free tuition and a stipend in the UK.
Founded in 1920, Swansea University provides many academic, departmental, excellence and income-related study fund. As a research-led institution, SU has a reputation for the quality of its student experience.
Why at Swansea University? As a student at Swansea University, you will benefit from their services and programs. It is a public research university offers several degree programs and financial aid opportunities that help students in their studies.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2019
- University or Organization: Swansea University, College of Engineering
- Department: Development of Solid Electrolytes For Solid-State Lithium Batteries
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Tuition fees and an annual stipend of £15,009
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: UK and European
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from across the UK and EU.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grant will be awarded for PhD in Electrochemical Energy Storage, Batteries, Solid-state Batteries subject area offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following:
- Candidates should hold a first or upper second class (2.1) honours degree and/or MSc in Chemistry, Materials Science or Engineering.
- UK/EU candidates only eligible to apply
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, candidates must complete the College of Engineering PGR application and submit the required documentation to Dr Anji Reddy Munnangi [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: As a part of the application, applicants must submit the Two-page CV, Degree certificates and transcripts, Cover letter and ‘Supplementary Personal Statement’, Contact details of at least two referees for letters of recommendation (academic or previous employer).
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a first or upper second class honours degree
- Language Requirement: Applicants must meet all the English Language entry requirements.
Benefits: Swansea University will provide awards to covers the full cost of UK/EU tuition fees and an annual stipend of £15,009. Additional funds will be available for research expenditure.