Whether you join a master or a PhD degree program, the Fulbright Irish Awards program is the perfect opportunity for undertaking higher education at any US institution.
Ireland and EU candidates are highly encouraged to apply for this opportunity to complete their dream of studying a master or a PhD degree program at a globally recognized institution in the US.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Excellent educational program for pursuing higher studies in the US
The Fulbright Program offers opportunities for students, scholars, and professionals to undertake postgraduate study, research, and teaching in 155 countries worldwide. It was set up by Senator J. William Fulbright in 1946.
Why at this educational program? Through this educational program, the participants have a chance to conduct their higher education at a reputable institute in the US. It will also provide a good amount of funding for education.
- University or Organization: The Fulbright
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters and PhD
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Ireland and EU
- The program can be taken in the US
- Application Deadline: October 31, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Ireland and EU candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The participants can join a masters or PhD degree program at a U.S. institution.
- They can also conduct research as part of a current postgraduate program in Ireland or the E.U.; visiting researcher awards.
- Admissible Criteria: Candidates have to meet the eligibility criteria-
- The participants must be living in ROI for the past 3+years.
- Not be a dual U.S.-Irish citizen, green card holder, or currently living in the U.S.
- Not already have extensive experience of studying or living in the U.S.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, the candidates have to register their interest by completing the online application form. After being successfully registered, candidates will receive the link to the online application system.
- An ideal participant must be a current or prospective postgraduate student with a minimum of 2.1.
- The candidates should have sufficient proficiency in the English language for studying in the US.
- The participants need to choose the award category according to their interest.
The educational grant comprises the following benefits-
- A monetary fund that is based on the location and duration of the award
- Accident and emergency insurance
- A requirement to submit reports
- And also cultural and professional programming. All successful applicants will be required to attend a pre-departure orientation in Dublin.