Having a passion for learning is a must for building a bright future. If you have that potential, then Mercer Memorial award is an outstanding opportunity for you to reaching your dreams.
The educational award is open for both the International and New Zealand postgraduate candidates who are going to undertake research on a topic related to aviation at the UC in New Zealand.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
A good opportunity for pursuing research in New Zealand
The University of Canterbury was organized in 1873 as Canterbury College, the first constituent college of the University of New Zealand. It is also recognized as New Zealand’s second-oldest university.
Why at the University of Canterbury? At this university, the participants will have a variety of degree level courses and many cultural events for developing their personality. It will also support candidates in building a shining future.
- University or Organization: The University of Canterbury
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate research program
- Award: $6,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: New Zealand and International
- The program can be taken in New Zealand
- Application Deadline: November 1, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: International and New Zealand participants are worthy.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing a postgraduate research degree program in the following topics-
- Computational or experimental fluid mechanics
- High-performance materials or structures
- Aircraft economics, operation, control, or communication systems.
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants can apply to both the full-time or part-time bases at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The candidates have to be enrolled in a postgraduate research degree program at the university. After being successfully enrolled in a program, they can complete the online application process for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: The candidates might be asked to submit their academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, copy of the passport, details of a reference, and language ability proof.
- Admission Requirements: An applicant must complete a bachelor degree for pursuing this program at UC.
- Language Requirement: It is expected that all participants have good proficiency in the English language.
Benefits: To fund the student’s education, the bursary will give an amount of $6,000.