If you have a passion about learning, then this David Garlick Memorial Award will be a glory fortune for you which is furnishing by the University of New South Wales in Australia.
The bursary is available for high achieving Australian and International participants who have a dream of pursuing a bachelor degree program within the Faculty of Medicine at the University of New South Wales.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
A valuable opportunity of Australian and International candidates
The University of New South Wales is ranked 4th in Australia and 43rd in the world. It is an Australian public research university and out of all Australian universities, it has the highest median ATAR and attracts the highest number of top 500 students.
Why at the University of New South Wales? At this university, the candidates will have a huge range of degree program and the best university teachers. It offers an education which helps participants in developing their personality and communication skills.
- University or Organization: The University of New South Wales
- Department: The Faculty of Medicine
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One grant is available
- Nationality: Australia and International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: October 1, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Australian and international candidates are allowed to join.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is available for undertaking a Bachelor of Exercise Physiology within the Faculty of Medicine at UNSW.
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant must be a full-time participant in a degree program for the year 2020.
How to Apply
- Supporting Documents: At the time of admission, the candidates have to submit their academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, copy of the passport, and language ability proof.
- Admission Requirements: The candidates must complete a year 12 education or equivalent to study a bachelor degree program.
- Language Requirement: If the student’s national language is not English, then they need to show the English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The free education award will give an amount of $5,000 to a successful candidate.