Highly motivated women students from New Zealand are invited to apply for the Universities New Zealand Spark funding for the academic year 2020-2021.
The fund is established for the brilliant women student entering their first undergraduate degree in a technology-related discipline at a New Zealand university.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Nice opportunity for women students from New Zealand
Universities New Zealand Te P?kai Tara delivers high-quality education through robust quality assurance systems. It is the peak body for New Zealand’s eight universities. It co-ordinates international education policy; provides sector coordination, informs, and administer scholarships.
Why should apply to this program? This is a great platform for those eligible women aspirants from New Zealand who are facing financial hardship in their studies. It provides varied pathways for candidate’s career advancement and professional development.
Application Deadline: October 1, 2019
- University or Organization: Universities New Zealand Te P?kai Tara
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: Up to $5,000 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Five awards are available annually
- Nationality: New Zealand students
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Women aspirants from New Zealand
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible to apply for a Spark scholarship an applicant must be a female New Zealand citizen or permanent resident studying or planning on studying for a Bachelors degree at any NZ university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For gathering this education award, claimants ought to take admission in undergraduate coursework at any New Zealand university. After being enrolled at the university, seekers can apply for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the two referees; for school leavers, one referee must be a secondary school teacher, provide proof of academic achievement or work experience, provide a statement explaining why you have chosen to study their particular program, goals from degree, creative and innovative ability, leadership, potential/ability, need for the opportunity and future plans.
- Admission Requirements: For enrolling in undergraduate degree coursework, claimants are required to hold their previous study degree certificates.
- Language Requirements: You must have to provide formal documentary evidence of English language proficiency per the stated requirements.
Benefits: Up to five opportunities are awarded each year, and each scholarship carries an award of up to $5,000, with tenure for up to three years ($15,000 in total over three years of an undergraduate degree).