With the purpose of promoting educational opportunities, the University of Waikato is awarding GEMS funding for International Students in New Zealand.
The bursary is available for the outstanding aspirants from all over the globe to pursue the undergraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2020-2021.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Worthy opportunity for international students to get an undergraduate degree in New Zealand
The University of Waikato is ranked in the top 1.1 per cent of the world’s 26,000 universities. It offers a wide range of qualifications from undergraduate certificates, diplomas, and degrees through to postgraduate research.
Why at the University of Waikato? The university provides a full and dynamic university experience. It also provides a stimulating and leading-edge environment of quality relevant teaching programs and world-class research.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Waikato
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: Up to $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Three bursaries are available
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Claimants from all over the globe
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must be a student of a school of the GEMS Education Network, be applying to enrol for the first time in an undergraduate-level program at the University of Waikato.
- The applicant needs to apply in the year of tenure, be commencing a full-time program/s of study in A and B Semester. Candidate must have demonstrated excellent academic achievement, and the potential to become global ambassadors for the University.
How to Apply
If you want to apply for this studentship then you are needed to receive a conditional or unconditional offer of a place to the undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Waikato. After being a university student, you can apply for this education award.
You will be accepted for an undergraduate degree at the university after meeting the entry requirements.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the required documents with the application such as a copy of passport/ID, transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of recommendation and a CV.
- Language Requirements: You are required to meet the English language requirements of the university.
Benefits: The studentship will be awarded worth up to Up to $10,000.