Connaught International Scholarship, 2021 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Toronto and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $10,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all International students.
The University of Toronto has initiated Connaught International Scholarship for Doctoral Students is a cost-sharing initiative designed to assist graduate units in recruiting and supporting top international students by providing a top-up scholarship to each recipient, which will be paid in addition to the program’s normal funding package provided by the graduate unit.
- Table of Content
- About University of Toronto
- University of Toronto PhD Scholarship
- Aim and Benefits of University of Toronto PhD Scholarship
- Requirements for University of Toronto PhD Scholarship Qualification
- Application Deadline
- How to Apply
About University of Toronto
Founded in 1827, the University of Toronto has evolved into Canada’s leading institution of learning, discovery and knowledge creation. We are proud to be one of the world’s top research-intensive universities, driven to invent and innovate.
University of Toronto PhD Scholarship
- Type PhD
- OrganisationUniversity of Toronto
- Country to study Canada
- School to study University of Toronto
- Course to study Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
- Application Deadline Not Specified
Aim and Benefits of University of Toronto PhD Scholarship
Successful applicants of the Connaught International Scholarship, 2021 will receive scholarship value of $10,000 top-up, in addition to the program’s normal funding package (base amount + tuition and fees), to a combined total of no less than $35,000 annually.
Requirements for University of Toronto PhD Scholarship Qualification
- Applicants must be international applicants (Citizens and permanent residents of Canada are ineligible).
- Applicants must not be currently registered in a degree program at the University of Toronto.
- Applicants must have been or will be offered admission to a full-time doctoral program with a funding commitment beginning September of the upcoming academic year?.
- Applicants must have achieved an A- average in each of the last two years of full-time study.?
- Applicants must remain eligible, in good academic standing, and meet the terms and conditions of the award.
- Applicants must register and remain registered as a full-time student (a change in status may result in suspension or termination of payments and/or returning funds already received).
- Applicants must maintain an A- average, and be making satisfactory progress toward the completion of their degree as determined by their graduate unit in order to maintain the award.
- Applicants who transition to permanent residency status after receiving the first installment of the award will continue to be eligible for the balance of their renewable scholarship. A change in legal status after receiving the first installment does not affect the awardee’s eligibility to continue holding the award.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to University of Toronto on www.sgs.utoronto.ca to apply
Nominations are made by graduate units in the Winter session based on admission applications that are completed and submitted by or before the graduate units’ admission application deadline. Admission application deadlines are set by U of T’s individual graduate units and can be viewed on the graduate units’ websites.
Applicants interested in being considered for the Connaught International Scholarship for Doctoral Students are encouraged to contact their prospective graduate unit when applying for admission to the University of Toronto. ?