Flinders International Postgraduate Research Scholarship (FIPRS), 2021 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. The deadline for the sending your application is 06 Aug 2021. This scholarship is provided by Flinders University and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition fees + Stipend . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals (except Australia and New Zealand).
The Flinders International Research Scholarship (FIPRS) is a scholarship specifically intended to support international students that covers international tuition fees and also provides a stipend. The FIPRS is awarded to candidates who demonstrate outstanding aptitude for independent research, academic merit, academic research training and research indicators and performance.
- Table of Content
- About Flinders University
- Flinders University Postgraduate Scholarship
- Aim and Benefits of Flinders University Postgraduate Scholarship
- Requirements for Flinders University Postgraduate Scholarship Qualification
- Application Deadline
- How to Apply
About Flinders University
Flinders University is a public university in Adelaide, South Australia. Founded in 1966, it was named in honour of navigator Matthew Flinders, who explored and surveyed the South Australian coastline in the early 19th century. Flinders is a verdant university and a member of the Innovative Research Universities (IRU) Group and ranks in the 10-16 bracket in Australia and 36th in the world of those established less than 50 years. Academically, the university pioneered a cross-disciplinary approach to education, and its faculties of medicine and the humanities are ranked amon… read more
Flinders University Postgraduate Scholarship
- Type Postgraduate
- OrganisationFlinders University
- Country to study Canada
- School to study Flinders University
- Course to study Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
- Application Deadline January 1, 1970
Aim and Benefits of Flinders University Postgraduate Scholarship
Successful applicants of the Flinders International Postgraduate Research Scholarship (FIPRS), 2021 will receive the following benefits-
- The FIPRS pays the international student tuition fees charged by Flinders University for a research higher degree.
- In addition, a stipend provides the recipient with a generous living allowance paid at the rate of $27,596 per annum (2019 rate). It is tax exempt and indexed annually.
- An FIPRS student who moves to Adelaide from overseas is eligible for an establishment allowance (after arrival at Flinders) of up to $1,485 to assist with relocation costs and airfares, provided receipts can be produced by the student.
Requirements for Flinders University Postgraduate Scholarship Qualification
- Applicants must be a citizen of any overseas country, except New Zealand, and satisfy the University’s academic entry requirements for a Masters degree by research or Doctorate by research.
- Applicants are required to have successfully completed at least the equivalent of an Australian First Class Hons degree(this is a four year degree with a major research project in the final year)
- Applicants must meet the English proficiency levels set by Flinders University for international students at the time of application. Students for whom English is a foreign language will need to provide evidence of their English language competence.
- Applicants must not hold an equivalent research higher degree qualification. Applications are only open to students commencing a research higher degree in Australia for the first time.
- Applicants must not not hold Australian citizenship, Australian permanent resident status or New Zealand citizenship.
January 1, 1970
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Flinders University on activate.flinders.edu.au to apply
You can apply to this scholarship here.