Please advice Me !! My Private Part gets wet for My Houseboy – Married Woman Admits


A marriage of nine years could be at the brink of crashing following the husband’s lack of s*xual responsibility to the wife.

This woman who wrote to relationship therapist, Joro Olumofin has complained bitterly about the s*xual starvation she is passing through in the hands of her man who is suspected to be sleeping with other young ladies.
Currently, she has been lusting after her houseboy with a strong passion to constantly share his bed with him.
Read her story below:
Use your ← → (arrow) keys to browse



SEE ALSO :  Photos : See how N.aked Tiwa Savage Romances another Man in Her New Video

You may also like...

7 Responses

  1. Lawrence says:

    I appreciate your pains and feelings caused by your husband’s failure to act as expected. My advice is that before you take any further step or have any affair, please approach the court to disolve this your marriage formerly so that no one will hold you from any end for adult.ery or extra marital affair.

    Also, your house boy is not an option. It’s very ridiculous to reduce yourself to that level. There are other options out there. Goodluck

  2. Gideon Eyoren says:

    It’s ur life, if u can do it with ur house boy and no body knows, no problem but for how long? I think asking for a divorce is better bcos life is too short, enjoy ur life cos he us equally enjoying his.

  3. Aity says:

    1. pray. 2. send ur houseboy away. 3. re examine urself of any changes in attitude, lifestyle, etc. 4. talk 2 ur husband (please dnt frawn nor shout at him). 5. save ur marriage.

  4. jay says:

    dont sleep with your house boy woman,wake up from your sleeping….a lot of man out there if you wanna do it.make sure you are separated from him before doing any rubbish outside or get divorce.

  5. Adeb says:

    please don’t rubbish the life of ur house boy, leave him alone he is not an option at all, seek divorse so that you can enjoy ur life as well. and perhaps u need to find out reason for ur husband failure bfor u react. thanks

  6. Amara says:

    ma…..I think this is a kind of temptation…..2ru prayer answers might nt come immediately BT I think u will hv to pray like never b4…divorce is good BT……pray first…secure ur marriage if not for anything…4 ur children….pray like Hannah,consult reverends for advice and prayer too…..

    God will help u
    don’t reduce urself and family to houseboy level please ma

  7. jay says:

    Sleeping with your house boy is not the best,because the boy will disrespect you and he can even tell your husband in future.I will advice you to get divorce if you can not hold it any longer because of the urge,or kindly contact my email below i will help you out: williamsmela @ yahoo dot com.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *